A wire transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds in near real time. Wires can be sent directly to your Northrim Account.
Incoming wire instructions
For domestic wires, you will need to provide the sender your full account number, the name on your account as it appears on your statement, and Northrim's routing number: 125200934.
For incoming international wires, visit your local branch or call us at 907-562-0062 to receive routing instructions.
To send a wire, come to one of our conveniently located branches. Wire sending services are also available online for our Business Accounts (requires in branch enrollment).
Outgoing wire instructions
To request a wire at a branch or to complete through Business Online Banking, the following information will be required:
- Name and address of the recipient/beneficiary
- Name and address of the recipient/beneficiary bank
- The ABA/Routing number for Domestic Wires or BIC/SWIFT for International Wires
- Recipient/beneficiary account number
For wires sent internationally you might also need:
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- International Routing Code (IRC)
- Purpose of payment
Wires are typically sent the same business day if requested by 12:00 pm AKST. Otherwise, they will be sent the next business day.
Fees and limits may apply, depending on your account type and the type of wire. You will be able to review any fees and limits before finalizing your wire transfer.